Saturday 1 March 2014

To my bestie :)

Days and time pass by... You grow up.. you make friends..Some leave you, Some you leave.. Few become a part of your present. But only one or two you would like them to be part of your future.. Thou never know when that person becomes so special to you.. That all you want is to love them,adore them and to be with them all day long...

 I'm lucky enough to have a special person whom I can give my all trust, who knows every good and bad thing about me..I can assure you guys that if she sits and decides to write a book on the things I did or do..She will write 10000 pages book and sure it ll be a best seller..

 We have had some really good moments to cherish but too my misfortunes too many bad moments as well... My carelessness and kidult nature makes her suffer... and suffer alot... Every fight looks deja vu and every mistake a burden. I don't know where I am wrong or where she is wrong. Deep within myself I'm confused for what I want and Why all this is happening.. I end up being a goon and to all my efforts to see her happy what I do is make her cry and irritated..   Every fight and her anger gives me a feeling that may be this is it. There is nothing left in the world for me. Mind and heart collapse fighting against each other.. Its as if my doom has come. Everywhere its like as a last wish I would want to tell her that "ALL THINGS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU FOR ME" . Wished friendship had no limits.. For love of a friend is way greater than the love of a boy friend. For relationships implies to jealousy and death of freedom. But friendship implies to birth of love.

 Those moments when that person is away.. All you think is her laugh,her words, childishness, sweetness,, I hope not to lose her anywhere.. Someday I hope death overcomes me.. That my acts her no more... But I live for there is hope in my that some day tides will turn.. And as ever happened fortune will favor me.. There will be no more cries and fights.. There will be only love all around.

To my BESTIE...:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open to interaction of any kind, related to the post. :)