Friday 28 February 2014

A lesson learnt

 Morning Sun rises.. but not in its usual brightness.. Though it is the beginning of March.. There is all around sweet and calm weather with possible rain waiting to pour down... Cloud has now completely covered the sky and cool breeze making you miss someone. Someone dear you would love to hug and cuddle. As if there is a call by the nature to love and express your loved one everything what is in your heart.

 As I feel the air,the darkness overcoming the light.. I go... Go deep in to my world.. The world which looks to be well planned and is off no surprises. The world which runs the way we want it too.. Clock ticks.. Every second now looks minutes.. Thoughts serenely captures me..Thinking about every small detail of my life. Feeling pass by and making me realize what a jerk I was.. or possibly I am.. More I think more I feel the necessity to take things lightly and there comes realization of the true secret of living.

 For what shall thou do by getting angry?? Catching up things will burden you.. When time passes thee look back there comes the true understanding.. The time passed and all those small fights, big fights,the 1000 things I cried for or I still cry for all looked worthless. As once said Oh thou Man why do you worry, Every single thing is man's infinite and never ending desires that are the root cause of all worries and wrong doings.. More I went into it more I desired to get those bad times back so that I can change it, but then it is those things which gave me this realization.. :) Therefore lest not cry for the past and work on to correct the future is what my last answer to all the questions were.

 So friends we are humans to get hurt and disappointed but instead of thee reacting its by far wiser and very important to give yourself that time to realize that thou thing that was holding you down is worthless. Take it lightly and learn from your past to better your future. For man is bound to do mistakes.. But the one who conquers his weakness is said to be a true Gentlemen.

 Have a nice day..With some pakodas and coffee along side your most loved person.. Hug her/him and express them the love you have for them.  Stay tuned..:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open to interaction of any kind, related to the post. :)