Wednesday 3 July 2013

A day of great learning

 Guys, We hear our parents saying "Jab time aayega tab samajh jayega". Today I understood it and that is why I decided to jot it down. Hmm, the day was tedious but had a lot of things to learn and explore. It started when I took the responsibility to lead the boys team in a small game. This particular game was a part of communication training and CRT program, to teach us about team work,leadership qualities,sincerity and time management. As I always do, took the onus to lead the boys team.

 The game started. As we were the first participants to play the game, we had no clue of what strategy we need to keep and follow. I asked my team members to first make the persons having the King and the Minister. But to our surprise it was made tricky and ended up on a losing cause.You might be wondering what I learnt from this incident. Actually we dint lose it because we finished it last, We lost it because at the right moment I didn't overcome my biggest weakness that is to control my tongue. It is not that it was my first time, actually it was one of the 100 times I ended up doing it and this is only in the recent times. To my fortune God made me do that mistakes in front of two beautiful people who has showed immense love and patience to bear my weakness. :)

 After reaching home I became aware of the fact that leadership starts with leading and controlling ourselves. I had lead my class cricket team and many events but never had this realization...Henceforth "learn from mistakes".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open to interaction of any kind, related to the post. :)