Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Unbreakable ARCH!! :D

I was going through my Facebook, checking out the 10yrs celebrations of FB by giving all of us a lookback to remind us of all we were part of.. All those pics,status.. Everything.. Suddenly my eyes went to this pic..  Which was like a shock for a while.. but seriously I was amazed seeing the comments.. Hahaha!! Seriously i was rolling on my bed.. Lets first see the pic I was shocked and surprised off..:P
Isn't it surprising???
Lol thing is was made a humor.. Some eye catching comments for this post where

One person commented as : Ambuja cement se jo bani hein..tutegi kaise..:D
other one: Rajnikanth made it!! looks apt though..:P
some went a step ahead.. said it was made of NOKIA... LMAO..:D
and the most epic comment...ISKA BHUMI PUJAN ALOKNATH JI NE KIYA HEIN (The land pooja was done by Aloknath (babuji)) :D

However the pic shows 2 archs of 2 different places.. Yep the 1st one is of Nagasaki but the second one is  Otsuchi.. :P.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open to interaction of any kind, related to the post. :)