Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Father's day Paaaa .. Love you:)

   Dad's Angel ( Papaaa Ki Pari.. ):-) )

You have never expressed dad , you have always smiled in every good and bad situation , You have always been good to people even though your own loved one's cheated on you , i dunno from where you gain this strength , I dunno of what you are made of but i know one thing that I am the most luckiest child to have you and am proud of it . 

Strange thing guys , we meet a stranger and our conversation starts with hie , how are you ??? but did we ever tried to ask this to our parents ? They don't tell but they need them , Today get up , go to your dad's and ask him  " HOW ARE YOU PAA ? " , few magical words to get a smile .
   

I love you dad , i love the way you ask me too teach you how to use watsapp , how to mail etc, I have taught you materialistic things but you have taught me how to live and love , I will be leaving for USA soon but i will miss you every sec , no one can be " YOU" , you are special and you are my dad , Happieeee Fathers day "SUPERMAN", muaah ! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open to interaction of any kind, related to the post. :)